Protection of Personal Data. Privacy.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
For what purpose do we process your personal data and for what legitimacy?
We process the personal data of any interested party who wishes to send us an enquiry via the contact form, on the basis of their consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
VICINAY Group will retain the data of those individuals for the duration of their relationship with the organisation and thereafter for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from this purpose and the processing of the data.
Who has access to your personal data?
The data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
What are the rights of those individuals?
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which data are being processed;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to deleting your personal data, where possible;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us for its processing is the legitimate interest. VICINAY Group will stop processing your data unless it has an overriding legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is your consent.
Such rights may be exercised free of charge by the interested party, and where appropriate by the person representing it, by written request addressed to the email address: email@example.com
In addition to the above rights, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time without such withdrawal of consent affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of the same. VICINAY Group may continue to process the data subject's data to the extent permitted by applicable law.
You can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you do not agree with the attention you have received regarding your rights.
What security measures do we have in place?
VICINAY Group undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep it, and will take the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
Vicinay Group has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
VICINAY MARINE website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by VICINAY Group. Therefore, VICINAY Group does not guarantee, nor is it controller for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please note that your compliance with data protection may differ from ours before providing your personal information to these non-VICINAY Group websites.